Monday, July 11, 2011

7/11/11 Synchronicities


Not surprisingly, people were talking about this powerful date today of 7/11/11, or as people in other parts of the world refer to it: 11/7/11! It's a great day to think especially positively.

I had plenty to do at home, but was so glad that my daughter suggested we go for a drive, because that was when the synchronicities really began. When walking out to the car, I see on a driveway a piece of trash that the terrible storm last night drew forth. Of all the possible millions of pieces of trash it could have been, it was the packaging for a money clip, and it had a picture of hundred dollar bills on it. It's not the prettiest pic, but you get the idea.

We got in the car and soon started following a red "bug" Volkswagen for quite a distance going the same way as us, with the license plate 888. And well, you probably already know, and especially if you've read my posts, 8 is the money number. With two kids in college this Fall, these signs gave me feelings of relief that everything will be fine.

A little bit later, I noticed that the odometer on my car read 144,444 at an auspicious time: 11:11 am. So all in all, a pretty synchronistic morning. I could have easily not noticed or dismissed any of these signs, but I've trained myself to notice just as many of you have. For instance, I could have just thrown the piece of trash without looking at it, and considering the message there. And doesn't it make life grand to recognize synchronicity?!

2 comments:

Robin Mellody said...

Wonderful.. and not too long Mary. When the news is so good and uplifting.. it can't be too long. So happy for you and the success of your book and your exciting new endeavors. ~ Peace ~ Robin

signs from soliel said...

Thanks dearest Robin! I think you meant to put this under my "How Our Angels Work Through Us" post. heehee You are such a sweetheart, thank you!