Monday, January 2, 2012

Our Angels Do Amazing Things!

On New Year's Eve, I went to bed well after 2 am, and started to set my alarm so that I could capture sunrise pics on this auspicious first day of 2012. Instead, I asked my angels that if I'm meant to be up to take these pictures, to please wake me. I just knew to trust. Normally I'm up very early, but this was an unusually late night.

A few hours later... I was in a deep sleep and suddenly I hear the song "Let the Sunshine In" blasting in my room. I jolted out of bed, turned the light on, and realized that it was my favorite birthday musical card from my son and daughter playing. I still have it out (my birthday was back in October) sitting on top of my bookshelf because I love it so much, especially because of what my kids wrote in it. It's one of those cards you have to open to play it, but it played on its own!!! I immediately looked at at the time and it was 5:50 am. I then realized what I asked the angels for, just hours before, and I'm still all tingly.

I share this as a reminder of the gifts and joy that are ours when we work with our angels!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I decided that angels were not real- after receiving so many signs - but yet nothing happening - with regards to what they were helping me with. This morning i woke up with a george michael song in my head - cause i gotta have faith - made me laugh so much!

Lindy said...

Mary, I do not know what led me to you. I don't believe in God as in dogma, church, etc. I don't know about angels but I was baptized and raised in the Catholic church. I left this church decades ago and have no desire to join any church. However, I do have a spiritual nature and a strong belief in synchronicity. Life is not an accident - things happen for a reason even if we do not immediately understand what that reason is. I am going to read your books. I am going to write (in my private journal) about a recent incident in my life that has left me in total confusion as I have a strong feeling that there is a lot more to this story than I am currently able to see. I have no idea where all this is taking me but I have a strong need to follow this path. I also have a strong need to drum. WOW! Where did that come from?

Mary Soliel said...

Thanks for writing, Lindy! I couldn't agree more, that life is not an accident and all things happen for a reason. And I hear you, sometimes synchronicities offer an unfolding and we don't see the whole picture right away. Best wishes for your unveiling understanding. And have fun drumming!! :D

Mary Soliel said...

That is quite stunning, Kirstyb! Sorry, I didn't see your comment until now!