Sunday, August 1, 2010

Synchronicity of the Month

I was reading Barack Obama's facebook page the other day and noticed that his birth date is 8/4/1961. When I added up those numbers (8+4+1+9+6+1=29) to get his numerological life path number, I found he was a 29/11 (add 2 + 9 = 11).
No surprise, a master number (11, 22 or 33) for one who becomes president. 11 represents illumination and is he not presiding over our country in the most illuminating time in the history of our world? Learning this made me curious about Michelle Obama's birth date as well. She was born on 1/17/1964. That is a 29/11 too! Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Not only is it incredibly rare that a couple would share the same life path number combination, but there is something even more meaningful and fascinating: the combination of 11:11!

No comments: