Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Synchronicity of the Month

In mid-November, I experienced one of my most difficult and stressful days ever. Strangely, I was hit with one shocking problem after another throughout the day. It was also a day that presented tremendous growth potential, as I was greatly challenged. The final hurdle ended at about 1 a.m. the next morning, and just minutes after learning that my hugest stress of the day had ended, we were at a traffic light on our way home.

As we felt the relief and celebrated the positive outcome, a pick-up truck with "44444" on the license plate pulled alongside our car. I've written many times that "444" is the angels' sign of the power of God's love. And here there were five "4's." As soon as we took notice, the car made a U-turn. It was especially powerful that the truck appeared for just long enough to see the numbers, and then went the opposite way. Yes, it was a great way to end this difficult day, knowing we were being watched over.

4 comments:

MoeDave5923 said...

I have also noticed with license plates - they seem to appear on some of the most "unusual and unlikely" types of vehicles... An odd color or even a clunker... I just have to laugh...

Mary Soliel said...

And you wrote this at 3:33! : )

Jeni said...

love this too... love it all Mary! (especially your name - hehe)!
Our angels are with us always... how fun to notice now!

Mary Soliel said...

Thank you so much Jeni! Yes, it is so much fun!